Embroidery Kit - The Spring Tattooed Lady by Vintage Mad by M
Being an enthusiast seamstress and having loved embroidery as far as I can remember, I have decided to launch my very personal line of embroidery kits.
These kits are all designed by myself and will be related to all the things I love in life.
This kit is suitable for patient beginners or more advanced embroiderer. You can also gift it to a friend who loves crafty stuffs or make it yourself and offer it finished as a lovely and unique little piece of art.
This line of kits is Representing Tattoed Ladies, and this one is the first Pattern, for Spring ( the other seasons are listed too).
This pattern uses many lovely stitches and might be done in a few evenings. It is also very pleasant to work on it while travelling and it is light and easy to pack in a handbag!
The Embroidery Kit comes with everything you need, except scissors.
- an embroidery needle.
- black embroidery floss.
- pink, orange, yellow, red, green, blue and purple embroidery floss( colors may vary a bit from pictures)
-metallic embroidery thread
- calico with the pattern printed over it ( you will just have to follow the lines...)
- a good quality ( made in the UK) 5 inches ( 12.5 cm) wooden embroidery hoop.
This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural.
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method
- an instructions sheet with all the informations you will need.
The finished embroidery will measure 5 inches in diameter.
You can frame it into the hoop and hang it as a decoration, or you can also stitch it over a pillow cover, a jean jacket, or a bag, a notebook cover......