The Winter Tattooed Lady Embroidery Kit by Vintage Mad by M
Being an enthusiast seamstress and having loved embroidery as far as I can remember, I have decided to launch my very personal line of embroidery kits.
These kits are all designed by myself and will be related to all the things I love in life.
This kit is suitable for patient beginners or more advanced embroiderer. You can also gift it to a friend who loves crafty stuffs or make it yourself and offer it finished as a lovely and unique little piece of art.
This line of kits is Representing Tattoed Ladies, and this one is the Winter Lady ( the other seasons are listed too).
Inspired by the Queen of Pin Ups Betty Page's Christmas shootings, all sexy with her Santa hat and gold pompom.
What more wintery than mistletoe, holly berties, Xmas tree and baubbles.
This pattern uses many lovely stitches and might be done in a few evenings. It is also very pleasant to work on it while travelling and it is light and easy to pack in a handbag!
The Embroidery Kit comes with everything you need, except scissors.
- an embroidery needle.
- black embroidery floss.
- white, red, green and light green embroidery floss( colors may vary a bit from pictures)
-metallic embroidery thread
- calico with the pattern printed over it ( you will just have to follow the lines...)
- a good quality ( made in the UK) 6 inches ( 15 cm) wooden embroidery hoop.
This hoop can also be used as a frame, and be painted or just left natural.
- strong thread to finish the back of the embroidery with the drawstring method
- an instructions sheet with all the informations you will need.
The finished embroidery will measure 6 inches in diameter.
You can frame it into the hoop and hang it as a decoration, or you can also stitch it over a pillow cover, a jean jacket, or a bag, a notebook cover......And of course it would look amazing hung at your Christmas tree!